Happy New Year everyone!
I was so amped for 2017 to arrive and now that it's officially here, I can't wait to achieve everything on my bucket list. My best friend and I made lists for 2016 and we both completed most of the things we wrote down, so we decided to make it a tradition and write a bucket list together every New Years Eve. 17 realistic and obtainable goals for 2017. :)
Before we get into this year's list, I thought it would be fun to look back on what I did and did not accomplish in 2016. Click the year to check it out.
Did I complete everything? No. But I'm damn proud of everything I did achieve and the amount of hard work I put forth to better myself and my future.
So; without further ado, here's my 2017 list:
- Get a passport
- Meditate and yoga daily
- Gym 4x a week
- Post a (art time lapse) YouTube video every three weeks
- Go on a cruise
- Juice, smoothie and green shot 5x a week
- Blog more
- Rephotograph existing series
- Rework website
- Read more
- See an Allergist for acne
- Get second tattoo
- Use Ten's Unit daily (Electronic Pulse Massager)
- Sell art at an event (outside of social media)
- Save money
- Donate old clothes and upgrade wardrobe
- Hit 170 pounds
I'm focused as fuck and I'm going to make this the best year yet.