1. Blog more consistently. The past two years I haven't been writing as much and I want to use my blog as accountability to achieve all my goals and inspire you at the same time! There will be much more of me this upcoming year...whether you like it or not haha
2. My most determined resolution is to get my body in shape. I just ordered a 12 lb. bag of mass gainer protein powder to bulk up. I've always been a 'hard gainer' and I've plateaued at around 150 pounds for the last year. I have an ectomorph body type, meaning I'm naturally thin with a high metabolism, so an achievable and healthy goal weight for me is 168 pounds. Here's a picture of what I'm going after:
cant. stop. staringggggg. you need help taking those boxer briefs off?
3. Create double the amount of artwork I did in 2014 (70 drawings --> 140 drawings) & make double the amount of money.
4. Experiment more in the kitchen! I'm going to be documenting all my vegan dishes and desserts for you guys! I switched to this lifestyle almost 14 months ago and I feel wonderful!
5. Get my Passport. Something long overdue.
6. Go WWOOFing in Hawaii with my best friend Michelle for a few months...something I would like to turn into a yearly tradition with her.
7. Master the one-handed handstand yoga pose. My goal is to master FIVE advanced yoga poses. That's totally doable.
8. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
9. Go on my first CRUISE!!!
10. Find a cool boyfriend and lose my virginity.
Now I want to hear your Resolutions so we can keep each other accountable and achieve our dreams together!
Much Love Guys. :)