1. Juicing! As soon as I wake up in the morning, I juice. Eating healthy is the way to go!
2. Stretch! Immediately after I juice, I stretch to wake up my body and get the blood flowing. You can find plenty of different stretches on YouTube!
3. Yoga! When I first started doing yoga, I thought it was this odd group fitness class that only chicks do. Now it's a daily part of my life. Yoga forces you to clear your mind of all the bullshit and allows you to focus on connecting the poses with the breath. I promise you that yoga will kick your butt. The best deals I've been able to find are on Groupon and LivingSocial!
4. Blogging :) It relaxes me and I find writing to be very therapeutic. I love interacting with you guys!
5. Working out! I bought a gym membership at YouFit. Working out and lifting weights always makes me feel like a pimp. I struggle with trying to gain weight so staying super active always keeps my appetite through the roof. Reeeeeelease the tension.
6. Evening bike rides on the beach cruiser! I just want a cute guy to go bike riding with. It's so peaceful to be surrounded in nature and admire all the beauty around us, that we all too often don't stop to appreciate.
7. Reading and listening to audiobooks. I'm currently studying The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
8. I drink tea everyday! Green tea really helps my skin, so I drink about two cups of that during the day (since it's caffeinated) and Yogi peach tea at night. I try to drink 75 oz of water a day.
9. Meditation! I encourage you all to find a guided meditation video on YouTube and allow yourself to take time to sit and relax. It helps me fall asleep, so I always meditate right before I'm going to bed. "You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you're too busy, then you should sit for an hour." Old Zen saying
10. Praying! Never doubt what a prayer can do.
I hope some of these things resonate with you. Much Love Guys!