1. I had surgery on the back of my left calf when I was four and now I have a six inch scar.
2. My art teacher chose my artwork among all the 2nd grade classes and displayed it in an art exhibit.
3. When I was little I drew all over my bathroom wall with a red crayon.
4. I won student of the month every year in elementary school.
5. I have an obnoxiously large nutcracker collection.
6. I had perfect attendance in 7th and 8th grade.
7. I was sent to the office with Sean and Anita for smoking before school.
8. I only received one detention and one referral my entire life. Both in 8th grade
9. I got a misdemeanor on Halloween two years ago for underage drinking at the FL/GA game
10. I have never been in a fight.
11. I absolutely love instigating people
12. In 8th grade I had morning sickness for a month and threw up almost every morning
13. I'm scared to lose my virginity
14. In 10th grade I ALMOST stole my dad's church keys to bake pot brownies in the church kitchen.
15. I was one of 13 seniors at my high school to be selected into the AP Studio Art class.
16. I brought a cheat sheet into all my Trigonometry tests.
17. In 10th grade Anita, Patty and I made a video for our Spanish II class and we won first place.
18. In 8th grade my health teacher held an art contest for Drug Awareness and my group won.
19. To this day, my family sits down together for dinner every night and we talk.
20. I pissed the bed until 3rd grade
21. I have almost been arrested four times
22. I gave my neighbor a golden shower when I was eight and threw up on my pledge brother
23. I have never been pulled over, knock on wood
24. In high school my friends and I video taped an autistic kid pop lock and dropping it.
25. I am incredibly shy before I get to know you.
26. I won 1st place at my YMCA's Ironman competition.
27. The first time I got drunk was in 9th grade in Gainesville for my brother's college graduation.
28. I had a hamster named Bell and a turtle named Bubupachu.
29. I am scared of the dark, snakes and large bodies of water.
30. The only bone I ever broke was my hand while playing football in the neighborhood
31. When I was little I would smear my boogers on the walls
32. I have perfect vision but still want green colored contact lenses
33. In high school I stole over $100 worth of clothes from Bealls.
34. I have never tried Root Beer
35. My parents found me high on my back porch after I smoked a bong.
36. I believed in Santa Claus till high school.
37. I absolutely love movies. Maybe because I wish my life was one.
38. I have THE WORST sense of direction.
39. I started two fights. Patty and I told Angel that Ricky called her a heifer and they got in a fist fight at the bus stop. Another time I told Patty to hit Christian in the face (he had just got braces that morning). She smacked him and he speard her to the ground.
40. I backpacked the Grand Canyon.